• The aim of Krishna Club is to provide a balanced system of Krishna Conscious education and character-building in children from an early age. Children will learn and apply Vaishnava culture and philosophy according to the teachings of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. The sessions will be exciting and hands-on, and will take place in a caring, nurturing and spiritual atmosphere.
• Children need to have a strong sense of identity and this is accomplished in Krishna Club by teaching and enhancing their Vaishnava culture. It aims to develop each child’s full potential spiritually, morally and academically.
• Encourage children to develop vaishnava qualities including respect, humility and appreciation of others within the Temple and outside of the Temple environment.
“A child is a rare gift given by Krishna but at the same time a great responsibility – every parent has the responsibility to see that his child grows up Krishna Consciousness.” – SrilaPrabhupada
What will children do ?
At Krishna Club, children will:
• Chant japa
• Sing and lead in Kirtan
• Learn slokas from Bhagavad-Gita and other scriptures
• Make beautiful arts and crafts
• Learn from pastimes from SrimadBhagavatham
• Play indoor & outdoor Krishna Conscious related games
Age Group: 4-10 years
Timings: Sundays – 5:30 PM – 6:30PM
Location: ISKCON South London
Facilitator: Priti a young devotee of ISKCON South London Volunteered to do this service
Contact : +44 7737 591213